Sept 14, 2024

 HAHAHAH, I admitted I have been spoiled Theo all the time.  Correct, he slept with me again last night. I'm the one who set a rule and broke a it by myself. Actually, the boarding family require all boarding pet need to sleep into a crate. That is the reason I need Theo has a crate training, otherwise I don't mind he has been sleeping with me every night.

Yesterday I didn't want to make dinner, I ordered a burger from Wendy's. I had a coupon which was order one combo and get a free kid meals. I was ordered one was original burger with small size drinks and fries and other one was kid size of cheeseburger with drinks and fries. Be honest, both portion were too small and patties were not juicy and tasty. Next time I will try another burger shop instead


CHATGPT version:

HAHAHA, I admit I have spoiled Theo all the time. He slept with me again last night. I’m the one who set a rule and then broke it myself. Actually, the boarding facility requires all pets to sleep in a crate. That’s why I need to train Theo to use a crate; otherwise, I don’t mind if he sleeps with me every night.

Yesterday, I didn’t want to make dinner, so I ordered a burger from Wendy’s. I had a coupon that offered a free kids' meal with the purchase of one combo. I ordered one original burger with a small drink and fries, and the other was a kids' cheeseburger with a drink and fries. To be honest, both portions were too small, and the patties were neither juicy nor tasty. Next time, I’ll try a different burger place.


Advanced version:

HAHAHA, I admit I’ve spoiled Theo quite a bit. He ended up sleeping with me again last night. I set a rule about using a crate, only to break it myself. The boarding facility requires all pets to sleep in a crate, which is why I need to train Theo for crate use. Otherwise, I wouldn’t mind him sleeping with me every night.

Yesterday, I opted out of cooking and decided to order a burger from Wendy’s instead. I used a coupon that offered a free kids' meal with the purchase of a combo. I ordered one original burger with a small drink and fries, and a kids' cheeseburger with a drink and fries. Honestly, both portions were quite small, and the patties were neither juicy nor flavorful. I’ll try a different burger joint next time.

留言

熱門文章