Sept 7, 2024

 Today is a bit chilly with light rain, I hope tomorrow will be a sunny day. Because I registered a swimming lesson for Theo this year and the pool is outside. I afraid if tomorrow is a same temperature as today, it will be a bit cold for Theo. I know I'm an over-concern person to my litter boy. I just want to give him a happy life as much as I can. 

This September is a bit busy, all weekend will be occupied. Today I will have lunch with my neice Audrey and nephew Arthur. We will go to Taiwanese restaurant which is Audrey's idea. She always can find a good place to go. I'm so expected that I haven't get a Taiwanese cuisine a while. 

I just got a message from my friend Vicky. She seems overcome her low emotion. I was shared my past experience about my family issues to her, I'm not asking people to pity me and I just want to tell people .Even though it was a bad experience to me, I can overcome and forget those bad thing. I wish she has a happy life. 


CHATGPT version:

Today is a bit chilly with light rain. I hope tomorrow will be sunny because I registered Theo for a swimming lesson this year, and the pool is outside. I’m worried that if tomorrow is the same temperature as today, it might be a bit cold for him. I know I can be over-concerned about my little boy, but I just want to give him the happiest life possible.

This September is quite busy; all my weekends will be occupied. Today, I will have lunch with my niece Audrey and my nephew Arthur. We’re going to a Taiwanese restaurant, which was Audrey’s idea. She always finds great places to go. I’m really looking forward to it since I haven’t had Taiwanese cuisine in a while.

I just got a message from my friend Vicky. She seems to be overcoming her low mood. I shared my past experiences with family issues with her. I’m not asking for pity; I just wanted to share. Even though it was a difficult experience for me, I’ve been able to overcome and move past it. I hope she finds happiness in her life.

POLISHED version:


Today is a bit chilly with light rain. I’m hoping for a sunny day tomorrow because I’ve signed Theo up for swimming lessons, and the pool is outdoors. I’m concerned that if the temperature stays the same, it might be too cold for him. I know I tend to be overprotective of my little boy, but I just want him to have the best life possible.

September is turning out to be quite busy, with all my weekends already filled. Today, I’ll be having lunch with my niece Audrey and my nephew Arthur. We’re going to a Taiwanese restaurant, a choice Audrey suggested. She always manages to find great places to eat. I’m excited because it’s been a while since I had Taiwanese cuisine.

I just received a message from my friend Vicky, and it seems she’s beginning to recover from her low mood. I shared my own experiences with family issues with her—not to seek pity, but simply to offer some perspective. Even though it was a tough time for me, I’ve managed to overcome it and move on. I hope she finds happiness and peace in her life.

留言

熱門文章